The Happy Chef Robin Joy created a delicious Asian-Inspired salad dressing with Fire Cider for recipients of the Planted Box, and she shared the recipe with us! We love how refreshing this dressing is - it's perfect for all the Spring and Summer al fresco dining we plan to do this year! Check out the recipe below, and let us know what you think if you make it!
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 3-4 tsp raw honey, melted
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp tamari
- 3 tbsp Fire Cider
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp sesame oil, raw or toasted
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper, chopped
- Add chopped garlic, ginger, and melted honey to a bowl & stir
- Add tahini and work in until integrated
- Add in tamari, Fire Cider, and rice vinegar. Mix.
- Add in spring onion and black sesame seeds
- Drizzle sesame oil and work into the dressing so there is no separation
- Finish with chopped cilantro and red pepper
- Pour over salad & enjoy!