I don't know about you, but we've had quite a scorcher of a week here in Massachusetts, so we were delighted to see that Canyon Ranch's Chef Shawn brought us a recipe that is both refreshing and conducive to cookout life. If you give this recipe a try, be sure to let us know how you like it!
- 2 tsp of cane sugar
- 3/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp of red chili flakes
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 3 tbsp of Fire Cider
- 2 tbsp of diced yellow bell peppers
- 2 tbsp of diced red bell peppers
- 2 cups of peeled and thinly sliced cucumber
- Combine sugar, salt, red chili flakes, sesame oil, and Fire Cider in a medium bowl and mix until sugar dissolves.
- Add peppers and cucumber and mix well.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Serve, and enjoy!