We couldn't possibly be more excited for 2020 to come to an end, so we're celebrating New Year's Eve in style! We love a champagne cocktail, so we spiced it up a bit by replacing bitters with Fire Cider! Pop open a bottle of bubbly and celebrate the start of 2021 with a little twist.
- Champagne or Bubbly Wine (we used Prosecco)
- Fire Cider (we used Wildflower Honey)
- Sugar cubes
- Add 1tbsp of Fire Cider to your champagne flute.
- Fill the glass 3/4 of the way with your champagne.
- Drop in 1 sugar cube (look out for the fizz!).
- Toast the New Year, and enjoy!