Father's Day is this weekend, and the first thing we think of when we think of Dad's favorite things is grilling! We've whipped up a delicious and easy marinade for any kind of chicken you like on the grill (and you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry!).
Whether you let Dad put on his apron and fire up the grill for his own enjoyment, or you surprise him with a backyard feast, this recipe will be his favorite gift yet. Pair it with some of our side dish recipes and cocktail ideas, and he'll be talking about this Father's Day for years to come!
- 2-3 pounds of chicken (we used drumsticks, but any kind will work!)
- 1/3 cup of EVOO
- 1/3 cup of Fire Cider (we used African Bronze)
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix oil, Fire Cider, and spices together
- Put chicken in a bowl or plastic bag
- Pour oil mixture over chicken and mix so chicken is well-coated
- Let chicken marinade for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator
- Cook chicken on the grill, and enjoy!