You'd better believe it! We've had this bread in the offices twice now and it does not last long. The folks at I Heart Keenwah have the perfect quinoa flakes for this recipe. A little bit of late-season raspberry jam turns a slice of this bread into just about the perfect afternoon snack.
3 cups Whole Wheat flour
1 cup quinoa flour (Use 1 1/4 C toasted quinoa cereal and blend in a food processor until fine)
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. sugar
Egg replacer (the equivalent of 1 egg, we used VeganEgg)
2 cups soy milk
1 tsp. Fire Cider Honey-Free
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F, grease a loaf pan (we used olive oil).
2. Sift your flours, baking powder and soda, salt and sugar together in a large bowl.
3. Whisk the egg replacer, soy milk, and Fire Cider together in a smaller bowl.
4. Combine the soy milk mix with the flour mix until just slightly combined.
5. Pour your batter into the loaf pan and dust the top with quinoa flakes.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, and cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before turning out of the pan. Allow your bread to completely cool before slicing and serving.