Are you looking for an alcohol-free option to sip while ringing in the new year? Here is a recipe for an Elderberry Citrus Spritzer that will beat out the old holiday fruit punch.
We start with our Elderberry tonic, which gives a powerful berry boost of flavor and immunity support; punch up the citrus flavors with freshly squeezed lemon juice and keep the festive energy going by topping it with an orange-flavored seltzer.
- Orange-flavored seltzer water
- 1 oz. Elderberry Tonic
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon slice for garnish
- Pour Elderberry tonic into mixing glass
- Add a splash of lemon juice
- Stir with spoon
- Add crushed ice to serving glass
- Pour mixture into serving glass
- Fill to top with orange seltzer
- Garnish with a lemon slice
- Ring in the New Year!
Notes: Don't have orange seltzer? Feel free to swap it out for an unflavored seltzer or your favorite citrus flavor!