What better way to close out the summer than with a refreshing glass of lemonade! This new take on a classic summer drink uses our brand new Elderberry Tonic. You'll get a distinctive fresh-food taste that’s potent and energizing.
Makes 4, 16 oz servings.
Bunch of rosemary
1 cup of lemon juice
1 cup of elderberry tonic
1/2 cup of maple syrup or honey
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan
- Remove from the heat and add the rosemary and a pinch of salt
- Cover and steep, 30 minutes
- Strain into a pitcher and cool to room temperature
- Stir the lemon juice,Elderberry health tonic, maple syrup and 2 cups cold water into the pitcher
- Add more lemon juice or agave nectar to taste
- Serve over ice with more rosemary and/or lemon slices